The University of Denver Golf Club at Highlands Ranch is now open. Tee times can be booked online.
We are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and staff:
- Carts will be available for single riders only for alternating tee times. Every other tee time is still walking only.
- Online pre-payment and remote check-in REQUIRED for all members and public players with extremely limited clubhouse use. No cash transactions accepted.
- Practice range tees are set to require increased spacing for hitting stations with any waiting customers required to observe appropriate distancing.
- Limited practice range usage with minimal customer touch points
- Cleaning and sanitation of equipment, range balls, range baskets and ball dispenser.
- The Grill is now open for indoor and outdoor diving with reduced capacity. Read all of the precautions for in-person dining.
- Beverage carts utilized for food and beverage service outside of the clubhouse. Beverage cart operations will allow single serving and all disposable products. Credit card payment only – no cash sales.
- Multiple on-course touch points have been eliminated, and items currently removed from the course are bunker rakes, water coolers and benches. (Hole location sheets are provided.) Additionally, shallow cups are being used on the greens to minimize players touching the sides of the hole when retrieving their ball.
- Customer golf bags are always required to remain in the golfer’s possession. After play, no staff member to handle bags or clubs.
- No rental sets are available.
- Staff levels are reduced and appropriate to facility activity (i.e. fewer staff when possible to limit possible exposure).
- Frequent cleaning/sanitizing of high-touch common areas around the clubhouse, including restrooms, doors and handrails.
- Restrooms and common areas stocked with sanitizer gel bottles or wipes with signage urging customers to frequently sanitize and wash hands.
- Propping key clubhouse doors open to minimize customer touch points.
- Staff in customer traffic areas wear disposable gloves and change them frequently as needed.
For more information, please contact the golf shop at 303-471-0000.
For the latest information surrounding COVID-19 and the University of Denver, please visit du.edu/coronavirus.