THE PERFECT LOCATION FOR YOUR NEXT GOLF TOURNAMENTHighlands Ranch Golf Club is ideal for golfers of all abilities, and tournaments can be customized to meet your individual event needs. From the initial planning stages through the day of your event, our staff will help make your tournament a memorable event. We have more than 30 years of combined tournament experience and will provide assistance with tournament formats, contests, rules and scoring.
Book a Tournament
Customize your tournament package to fit your needs.
At Highlands Ranch Golf Club, we understand each tournament has different needs. Our Director of Sales will work with you to create a customized tournament package that will create a memorable experience for your guests.
How to Book
Contact Director of Sales Matt Seems
at 303-471-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact our Director of Sales to check availability and discuss the needs of your event.
- You will receive a customized tournament proposal.
- Once the terms of the proposal are finalized, we will provide a tournament agreement for your review and signature.
- Return the signed agreement with a deposit to confirm your event date.
- Our Director of Sales and golf professional staff will work with you through the day of your event to ensure an exceptional experience.
Tournament packages at Highlands Ranch Golf Club are available any day of the week and include:
- green fees and cart fees
- practice range balls
- $10/player merchandise credit
- bottled water in player carts and on-course hydration stations
- $5,000 hole-in-one contest insurance
- registration and awards table staging
- professional rules sheet
- personalized scoreboards and cart signs
- alpha/pairings lists
- professional scoring
- display area for silent auction items
- proximity markers
- sponsor sign and banner placement
- beverage cart service
Included with your tournament:
- folding banquet chairs
- rectangular tables
- white tablecloths and napkins
- fabric-roll sides for the pavilion (outdoors)
- set up and break down
- staffing (including bartender)
Breakfast Burritos ($6.00)
Bacon, eggs, potatoes, pico de gallo in a flour tortilla
Add choice of coffee or orange juice: $2.00
Add both coffee and orange juice: $3.00
Continental Breakfast Buffet ($10.00)
Assorted pastries, fresh fruit and yogurt with orange juice and coffee
Traditional Breakfast Buffet ($14.00)
Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, breakfast potatoes, green chili, tortillas, fresh fruit, yogurt, orange juice and coffee
LUNCH & DINNER
All lunch and dinner buffet options include a lemonade and water station.
Boxed Lunches ($14.00)
Choice of sliced turkey, deli ham or roast beef sandwiches, assorted bag of chips, apple and cookie
Deli Board Buffet ($16.00)
Sliced turkey, deli ham and roast beef, assorted breads, sandwich toppings and condiments, house-made chips, fresh baked cookies and brownies, and a choice of two sides
All-American Buffet ($18.00)
Hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh baked cookies and brownies, and a choice of two sides
Barbeque Extravaganza Buffet ($24.00-$30.00)
Pulled pork and shredded chicken, dinner rolls, fresh baked cookies and brownies, and a choice of two sides: $24.00
Brisket with choice of pulled pork or shredded chicken, dinner rolls, fresh baked cookies and brownies, and a choice of two sides: $30.00
Street Taco Buffet ($26.00)
Grilled chicken and carne asada with sauteed pepper and onions, shredded chesse, corn and black bean salad, Spanish rice, sour cream, chips and salsa, guacamole, and cinnamon and sugar churros
Italian Buffet ($28.00)
Caesar salad, garlic bread, sausage and peppers, rigatoni and meatballs, tiramisu and cannolis
Prime Rib Carving Station ($36.00-$38.00)
Rosemary chicken, salad bar, dinner rolls, fresh baked cookies and brownies, and a choice of two sides: $48.00
Lemon caper salmon, salad bar, dinner rolls, fresh baked cookies and brownies, and a choice of two sides: $52.00
Beef Tenderloin Carving Station ($58.00)
Rosemary chicken, salad bar, dinner rolls, fresh baked cookies and brownies, and a choice of two sides
*Pricing does not include sales tax (5%) or gratuity (18%).
**Special request meals for allergies must be made in advance.
- Cole slaw
- Potato salad
- House-made chips
- Mixed green salad
- Tossed Caesar salad
- Baked beans
- Fresh fruit
- Seasonal sauteed vegetables
- Rosemary roasted potatoes
- Mini dessert bars (additional $3.00/person)
Additional sides: $2.00/person
DESSERT & BAR
- Fresh baked cookies
- Fresh baked brownies
- Assorted mini dessert bars (additional $1.00/person)
- Well: $6.00
- Call: $6.75
- Premium: $7.75
- Domestic bottled: $4.75
- Domestic draft: $4.25
- Craft/imported bottled: $5.25
- Imported draft: $5.25
- Craft draft: $6.25
By the glass or bottle
- Cavit Pinot Grigio (1.5 lit): $5.00/$40.00
- Cavit Pinot Noir (1.5 lit): $5.00/$40.00
- J Roget Sparkling (750ml): $6.00/$24.00
Additional wine options available from our wine list (market price).
DU Alumni Tournament
Gather with fellow alumni for an afternoon of golf.
The first-annual DU Alumni Golf Tournament at Highlands Ranch Golf Club was held in 2013. This exciting tournament features a scramble format and is a great opportunity to enjoy an afternoon of golf with your fellow alumni. Set against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountain Front Range, Highlands Ranch Golf Club is the ideal course for golfers of all abilities.
2016 Crimson Cup Results
Long Putt #9: Jim Yates
Closest to the Hole #13: Ian Cross
Closest to the Hole in 2 #18: Adam Strunk
Flop Wall: Marlon Neely
Putting Contest: Steve Vaggalis and Eli Rozansky (tie)
Glass Break: Kimo Mattlot and Mike Kane (tie)