THE PERFECT LOCATION FOR YOUR NEXT GOLF TOURNAMENTHighlands Ranch Golf Club is ideal for golfers of all abilities, and tournaments can be customized to meet your individual event needs. From the initial planning stages through the day of your event, our staff will help make your tournament a memorable event. We have more than 30 years of combined tournament experience and will provide assistance with tournament formats, contests, rules and scoring.
Book a Tournament
Customize your tournament package to fit your needs.
At Highlands Ranch Golf Club, we understand each tournament has different needs. Our Membership & Tournament Director will work with you to create an individualized tournament package that meets the needs of your event. We’re sure you will find the tournament options available to assist you in providing a memorable experience for all of your tournament participants.
How to Book
Contact Tournament Director Matt Seems
at 303-471-0000 or email@example.com.
- Contact our Membership & Tournament Director to check availability and discuss the needs of your event.
- We’ll send you a customized tournament proposal.
- Once the terms of the proposal are finalized, we’ll provide an event agreement for your review and signature.
- Return the signed agreement with a deposit to confirm your event date.
- Our Membership & Tournament Director and golf course staff will work with you through the day of your event to ensure an exceptional experience.
Tournament packages at Highlands Ranch Golf Club are available any day of the week and include:
- green fees and cart fees
- practice range balls
- $5/player merchandise credit
- bottled water and on-course hydration stations
- $5,000 hole-in-one contest insurance for events with 60 or more players
- registration and awards table staging
- professional rules sheet
- personalized scoreboards and cart signs
- alpha/pairings lists
- professional scoreboards and scoring
- display area for silent auction items
- proximity markers
- sponsor sign and banner placement
- beverage cart service
Included with your tournament:
- Folding banquet chairs
- Rectangular tables
- White tablecloths
- Maroon or white napkins
- Fabric-roll sides for the pavilion (outdoors)
- Set up and break down
- Staffing (including bartender)
Breakfast Burritos ($6.00)
Bacon, eggs, potatoes, pico de gallo in a flour tortilla
Continental Breakfast Buffet ($8.00)
Assorted pastries, fresh fruit and yogurt with orange juice and coffee
Traditional Breakfast Buffet ($11.00)
Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, breakfast potatoes, green chili, tortillas, fresh fruit, yogurt, orange juice and coffee
LUNCH & DINNER
Boxed Lunches ($11.00)
Choice of turkey, deli ham, tarragon chicken salad or roast beef on a choice of bread (sourdough, wheat or marble rye), assorted bag of chips, apple and cookie
Deli Board ($14.00)
Sliced turkey, deli ham and roast beef, assorted breads, sandwich toppings and condiments, choice of two side options and house-made chips
Chicken Wrap Manned Station ($16.00)
Choice of one side option and two menu selections:
- Mediterranean: Roasted red pepper, feta, artichoke hearts, arugula and green onion, served with hummus and pita chips
- Buffalo: Buffalo sauce, blue cheese and ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, lettuce and tomato served with house-made chips
- Mexican: Shredded cheese, corn, black beans, pico de gallo, jalapenos and sour cream served with salsa and tortilla chips
- Caesar: Romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons and caesar dressing served with house-made chips
All-American Buffet ($16.00)
Hamburgers, hot dogs and choice of three side options
Barbeque Extravaganza ($20.00)
Pulled pork and shredded chicken, dinner rolls and choice of three side options
Barbeque Extravaganza with Brisket ($23.00)
Brisket with choice of pulled pork or shredded chicken, dinner rolls and choice of three sides
Street Taco Bar ($19.00)
Grilled chicken and carne asada with sauteed pepper and onions, shredded chesse, corn and black bean salad, Spanish rice, sour cream, chips and salsa, and guacamole
Prime Rib Carving Station ($36.00-$38.00)
Rosemary chicken, salad bar, dinner rolls and choice of two side options ($36)
Lemon caper salmon, salad bar, dinner rolls and choice of two side options ($38)
Beef Tenderloin ($42.00)
Rosemary chicken, salad bar, dinner rolls and choice of two side options
- Cole slaw
- Potato salad
- Baked beans
- House-made chips
- Mixed green salad
- Tossed Caesar salad
- Power salad
- Fresh fruit
- Edamame salad
- Grilled asparagus
- Tri-colored carrots
- Seasoned sauteed vegetables
- Rosemary roasted potatoes
DESSERT & BAR
- Fresh baked cookies
- Fresh baked brownies
- Assorted mini dessert bars (additional $1.00/person)
- Well: $6.00
- Call: $6.75
- Premium: $7.75
- Domestic bottled: $4.75
- Domestic draft: $4.25
- Craft/imported bottled: $5.25
- Imported draft: $5.25
- Craft draft: $6.25
By the glass or bottle
- Cavit Pinot Grigio (1.5 lit): $5.00/$40.00
- Cavit Pinot Noir (1.5 lit): $5.00/$40.00
- J Roget Sparkling (750ml): $6.00/$24.00
Additional wine options available from our wine list (market price).
DU Alumni Tournament
Gather with fellow alumni for an afternoon of golf.
The first-annual DU Alumni Golf Tournament at Highlands Ranch Golf Club was held in 2013. This exciting tournament features a scramble format and is a great opportunity to enjoy an afternoon of golf with your fellow alumni. Set against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountain Front Range, Highlands Ranch Golf Club is the ideal course for golfers of all abilities.
2017 tournament date and cost TBA.
2016 Crimson Cup Results
Long Putt #9: Jim Yates
Closest to the Hole #13: Ian Cross
Closest to the Hole in 2 #18: Adam Strunk
Flop Wall: Marlon Neely
Putting Contest: Steve Vaggalis and Eli Rozansky (tie)
Glass Break: Kimo Mattlot and Mike Kane (tie)