UNIVERSITY OF DENVER GOLF CLUB
AT HIGHLANDS RANCH
A beautiful 18-hole semi-private golf club with mountain views, graciously gifted to the University in 2012
The University of Denver Golf Club at Highlands Ranch is now open.
We are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and staff:
- Walking only with no carts available currently.
- Online pre-payment and remote check-in REQUIRED for all members and public players with extremely limited clubhouse use. No cash transactions accepted.
- Practice range tees are set to require increased spacing for hitting stations with any waiting customers required to observe appropriate distancing.
- Limited practice range usage with minimal customer touch points
- Cleaning and sanitation of equipment, range balls, range baskets and ball dispenser.
- The Grill is open for takeout food and beverage service only, and strictly using disposable products, cups and containers. No refill bottles/containers allowed. Required distancing of six feet between guests and no more than five guests in an area at any time.
- Multiple on-course touch points have been eliminated, and items currently removed from the course are flagsticks, bunker rakes, water coolers and benches. (Hole location sheets are provided.) Additionally, shallow cups are being used on the greens to minimize players touching the sides of the hole when retrieving their ball.
- Beverage carts utilized for food and beverage service outside of the clubhouse. Beverage cart operations will allow single serving and all disposable products. Credit card payment only – no cash sales.
- Customer golf bags are always required to remain in the golfer’s possession. After play, no staff member to handle bags or clubs.
- No rental sets are available.
- Staff levels are reduced and appropriate to facility activity (i.e. fewer staff when possible to limit possible exposure).
- Frequent cleaning/sanitizing of high-touch common areas around the clubhouse, including restrooms, doors and handrails.
- Restrooms and common areas stocked with sanitizer gel bottles or wipes with signage urging customers to frequently sanitize and wash hands.
- Propping key clubhouse doors open to minimize customer touch points.
- Staff in customer traffic areas wear disposable gloves and change them frequently as needed.
Designed by three-time U.S. Open Champion Hale Irwin, the University of Denver Golf Club at Highlands Ranch is a semi-private golf course south of Denver.
The course was gifted to the University of Denver in 2012 and is the home of the Denver Pioneers.
Will you play 10 rounds of golf in 2020 or know someone who will? If so, the DUGC 10-Round Pass is the perfect gift for you! The 10-Round Pass includes: 10 rounds of golf, any day, any time Golf cart fee included Valid throughout 2020 $735/18-hole passes or...read more
Lessons & Events
Make your 2019 golf season one to remember! Our PGA Teaching Staff wants to help you groove your golf game this winter and have you feeling confident and excited when you start your season! We offer private and group lessons for both adults and junior golfers. Learn...read more
The Grill at Highlands Ranch, patio and open-air pavilion offer one of the best sunset views of the Rocky Mountains. Our staff is dedicated to turning your vision into a reality and making your event special. We will customize your event and provide a quality...read more